Villa Taman Ahimsa is a leading private villa exclusively providing all you need about excellent facilities, warm hospitality, wondrous setting, and genius villa design, in which to take you into the best Bali retreat experience. Nestled in Cemagi village near Canggu, Villa Taman Ahimsa brings a South-West coast of Bali life that capturing the lush green rice field and the splendid Ocean view. The setting is perfectly blending into architectural design. It ensures significant retreat, maximum comfort, and impeccable serenity on your holiday.
Villa Taman Ahimsa presents such a conceptual design that highlighting a mix of modern and traditional details. A contemporary villa creates seven color-themed bedrooms named after a Hindu chakra that offering unique ambience. Each bedrooms comprises canopied king size bed, air-conditioners, writing desk, a safe deposit box, a special dressing area and private terrace. Those bedrooms are also provided with exclusive en-suite bathrooms that totally embracing natural elements. Stunningly, two bedrooms are connected by a bamboo bridge.
To be blended into village atmosphere and natural setting, Villa Taman Ahimsa uses the organic material in strengthening the synergy of natural decoration such as thatched roofing, coconut husks, bamboo, rattan and recycled wood. Whilst, the interior looks synchronizes natural material with artsy traditional details. Two living areas are available to provide an option in enjoying relaxation through open-air style or sheltered by thatched roof. Entering the fabulous dining area, it transfers a peaceful ambience with teak dining table that fits for 16 seats. Outdoor dining area also can be a perfect choice to support the romantic dinner or family gathering with lush tropical view. Enjoy the 18m x 6m ocean-front swimming pool, the ideal place to relax and have kind of sunbathing. Villa Taman Ahimsa is a perfect stay for family vacation.
– Two living areas where guests can relax alfresco-style or in air-conditioned comfort furnished with an array of plush seating areas and enjoying sweeping garden views through to the sea
– Dining area featuring a rustic table for 16 people
– Enormous state-of-the-art gourmet kitchen
– Spacious TV room boasting a 32inch TV and DVD player, large movie library and comfortable couches
– Large 18m x 6m organically-shaped Java Stone swimming pool
– Ironwood deck with oversized rattan sun beds and umbrellas
– Thatched poolside pavilion with outdoor seating for 16 leading onto a decking area – perfect for yoga
– Charming thatched bales are nestled throughout the garden providing shady escapes
– Each of the seven guest bedrooms are named after a Hindu chakra and boast a colour theme, a rich array of ornate artisanal fabrics and décor
– Kings-sized canopied bed
– Dressing areas fitted with wardrobes, writing desk and safety deposit boxes
– Two upstairs bedrooms are linked by a bamboo bridge – making them ideal for families. Both of these rooms have bamboo balconies.
– The remaining five bedrooms are privately laid out within Taman Ahimsa’s beautiful beachside gardens, including the master suites with its high-vaulted ceilings and luxuriously draped 2.3m wide bed
– Ensuite bathrooms feature a mix of indoor and outdoor areas with huge hollowed out river-rock tubs, river-rock basins, rain showers slat paved floors and bamboo ceilings
– Babysitter (Extra)
– Chef/Cook (All meals)
– Driver (8 hours) (Extra)
– Garden/Pool Staff
– Housekeeping (Full time)
– Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
– Service Staff
– Shopper (Extra)
– WiFi internet connection
– One car and driver at a special rate of US$ 25++/day for 8 hours (excludes petrol; extra hours chargeable)
– Welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival
– Turn down setup service
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, 24-hour security, shopper
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities